1. Warranty Service Commitment: Provide "two-year warranty".
1) "Two-year warranty" refers to the free warranty and repair period for the first two years of product purchase. This commitment is that our company's service commitment to customers is different from the warranty period of the commercial contract.
2) The scope of the warranty is limited to the product host, interface card, packaging and various cables, software products, technical documents and other accessories are not covered by the warranty.
2. Dealing with the transportation costs incurred by repairing/returning products:
1) If there are quality problems within one week after the product is purchased, and the appearance is not scratched, it can be directly replaced with a new product after confirmation by the company's after-sales department;
2) During the warranty period, the company sends the products after the warranty replacement to the customer or distributor;
3) Due to product batch issues, the company voluntarily recalled the replacement.
※ If one of the above three conditions is met, our company will bear the freight, otherwise the transportation costs incurred will be borne by the customer or dealer.
The following situations are not covered by the free warranty:
1) Failure to install or use as required by the instruction manual causes product damage;
2) The product has exceeded the warranty period and warranty period;
3) The product anti-counterfeiting label or serial number has been altered or deleted;
4) The product has been repaired or disassembled not authorized by our company;
5) Without the permission of our company, the customer arbitrarily alters its inherent setting file or virus damages and causes the product to malfunction;
6) Damage caused by transportation, loading and unloading, etc. on the way back to the customer for repair;
7) The product is damaged due to accidental factors or human actions, such as improper input voltage, high temperature, water ingress, mechanical damage, breakage, severe oxidation or rust of the product, etc.;
8) The product is damaged due to irresistible natural forces such as earthquakes and fires.