When the thunderstorm season is coming, lightning protection is particularly important at this time. Lightning enters the room through power lines or other ways, causing damage to people and equipment; LEIHAO Lightning Protection Company has many excellent lightning protection products, of which the surge protector of power supply is an important part. Now we will briefly introduce the parameters and uses of a first-class surge protector.
(1) in the front end of the main power switch in the floor distribution box, LH-50I 4P is generally used as the primary protection of power supply;
② LH-50I 4P should also be used at the low voltage end of transformer and the front end of main power switch.
③ When the distribution box is independent outdoors, LH-50I 4P should also be used as the primary power protection.Equipment connected to AC power supply network is easily affected by many electrical problems that may be expected in unstable operation, which leads to equipment failure, life reduction and even damage. LH-15I series surge protectors are designed to meet the protection requirements of all low-voltage devices for industrial lightning surge. The product range of this series is classified by product type and power supply category (AC or DC).
MODEL: LH-80 1/385-4
|LH||Lightning pick surge protector|
|80||Maximum discharge current: 80, 100, 120, 150KA……|
|I||I represents T1 products; default: represents T2 products|
|385||Maximum continuous operating voltage: 385, 440V~|
|4||Mode: lp, 2p, 1+NPE, 3p, 4p, 3+NPE|
|Maximum continuous operating voltage Uc||275/320/385/440V~(Optional and customizable)|
|Nominal discharge current In (8/20)||40||60||60|
|Maximum discharge current Imax (8/20)||80||100||120|
|Protection level Up||≤1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4KV||≤2.0/2.2/2.4/2.5KV||≤2.3/2.5/2.6/2.7KV|
|Optional appearance||Plane, full arc, arc (optional, customizable)|
|Can add remote signal and discharge tube||Can add remote signal and discharge tube|
|working environment||-40 ℃~+85℃|
|colour||White, red, orange (optional, can be customized)|
|Remark||Power surge protector, suitable for three-phase five-wire power supply system, guide rail installation.|
1. product design standard: this product is designed according to relevant international standards IEC, and its performance meets the requirements of national standard GB 18802.1-2011 "low voltage surge protector (SPD) part 1: performance requirements and test methods of surge protector for low voltage distribution system".
2. Scope of product use: GB50343-2012 Technical Code for Lightning Protection of Building Electronic Information System
3 Selection of surge protector: The primary SPD must be set in the main distribution box at the entrance of building power supply.
4. Product features: This product has the characteristics of low residual voltage, fast response speed, large current capacity (impulse current Iimp(10/350μs) is 25kA/ line, long service life, simple maintenance and convenient installation, etc.
5.Working temperature: -25℃ ~+70℃, working humidity: 95%.
Shell material: PA66/PBT
●The power must be cut off before installation, and live operation is strictly prohibited
●It is recommended to connect a fuse or automatic circuit breaker in series at the front of the lightning protection module
●When installing, please connect according to the installation diagram. Among them, L1, L2, L3 are phase wires, N is the neutral wire, and PE is the ground wire. Do not connect it wrongly. After installation, close the automatic circuit breaker (fuse) switch
●After installation, check whether the lightning protection module is working properly
10350gs, discharge tube type, with window: during use, the fault display window should be checked and checked regularly. When the fault display window is red (or the remote signal terminal of the product with remote signal output alarm signal), it means the lightning protection module In the event of failure, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
● Parallel power supply lightning protection modules should be installed in parallel (Kevin wiring can also be used), or double wiring can be used to connect. Generally, you only need to connect any one of the two wiring posts. The connecting wire must be firm, reliable, short, thick, and straight.