1. Temperature: -40°C~+80°C;
2. Humidity: ≤90 (at an average of 25°C);
3. Non-flammable and explosive environment;
4. Not affected by sunlight, rain, etc.
1. Please charge before use. In order to ensure the charging effect and prolong the service life of the battery, a special charger should be used. It takes about 3-4 hours for an empty battery to be fully charged. The red light on the charger indicates charging; the green light indicates charging is complete.
2. According to the installation height of the counter, properly pull out the telescopic discharge rod.
3. Special grounding wire, with one end plug inserted into the jack at the tail of the calibrator and the other end clip connected to the ground.
4. Press the red button, turn on the high voltage for about 1 second, and the indicator light will light up (flash slightly). You can click on the connecting end of the counter and the lightning arrester for testing.
5. After each click, the end of the discharge rod should leave the counter. If you need to repeat the test, don't release the button. When the indicator light flashes again for 1-2 seconds, you can click the test again.
6. Continuous testing will cause the calibrator to heat up, so please pay attention to proper clearance time. To reduce failures and prolong battery life.
7. The output of the calibrator is divided into three grades: high, medium and low, which can be adjusted by the toggle switch on the head to adapt to the test of counters of different types or brands.
8. If the indicator light still does not shine after pressing the button for more than 3 seconds, it means that the battery needs to be charged.
9. Please do not disassemble the calibrator at will. If the capacity of the battery pack is obviously decreased or the charging efficiency is too low, it needs to be replaced. Please purchase a special battery pack from our company.
|Discharge response||≥0.2kA (rising ≥8μs)|
|External power supply||220V~|
|memory function||No data loss when power off|
|Clear the number of discharges||Long press (>8s)|
|Preset the number of discharges||Press (>0.5s) to lift up, accumulatively 1 time|
|Display range of discharge times||0~9999 number|
|Switch input 1 display||The first decimal point from the left, open circuit is not bright, closed circuit is bright|
|Switch input 2 display||The second decimal point from the left, open circuit is not bright, closed circuit is bright|
|Switch input parameters||Passive dry contact access, the access resistance is less than 200Ω|
|CPU work display||1st decimal point from right|
|CPU working status||Normal decimal point flashes|
|Data output||RS485 (Modbus communication protocol)|
|Working temperature zone||-40℃~+80℃|
|Wiring specifications||0.5mm2 ~1.5mm2|
|Shell material||Flame retardant plastic|
|External protection level||IP20|
|Product specifications and dimensions||2 switch positions (width 36mm)|
|Magnetic ring size||22mm x14mm x 8mm|
|Mounting brackets||35mm electrical rail|
Installation Notes 1. The product is installed close to the surge protector and can be fixed on the 35mm electrical rail; 2. The access line must conform to the electrical characteristics of the product terminal identification.